Don’t start your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Patterson & Stirling Inc expert. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but regular air conditioner tune-ups can help your system run well, keeping you cozy and cool throughout the summer. These routine tune-ups do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner operating as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be upkept, just like any other investment, to check that you are getting all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Erie are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to break. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or upkeep in the middle of the season. Our professionals can search for signals and indicate issues for your air conditioner and notify you long before any troubles arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its best, you could see a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be operating accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Experts will always examine these levels during an air conditioner service and adjust things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be examined during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our professionals will check that no dust or other particles have collected on the exterior or inside coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will make sure that all moving parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our professionals at Patterson & Stirling Inc in Erie offer quality and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 814-308-0416.