Is the upcoming year the year of a new, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an excellent investment. When you take time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your local team of heating specialists, Patterson & Stirling boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Erie. We use our vast expertise to recommend brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But act fast, because this offer is only available until the 2nd of February, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and give Patterson & Stirling a call at 814-308-0416 when you want to request your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
Understanding What Furnace Replacement Costs
Similar to any utility system, you should consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Large or multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A skilled technician will know how to determine the best size furnace based on your exact heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Higher efficiency furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, reducing energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’ll love how much that can add up to!
- Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically a little more expensive up front. Don’t forget, however, that such features can make managing your HVAC system much simpler.
The key takeaway is that getting a new heating system is about more than the up-front cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you can’t wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the original.
Upgrading Your Furnace: Benefits of Making the Switch
Upgrading to a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just dependable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits such as:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the desired temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Patterson & Stirling and New Furnace Installation
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With a little help from Patterson & Stirling, all you’ll have to do is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a warmer note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.