Make your life less difficult—get ahead by preparing your air conditioner now before warmer temperatures arrive. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its peak efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your Patterson & Stirling Inc expert each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for the long haul. The technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any possible problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle evaluation
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your air conditioner, which can obstruct airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the winter months, be sure to uncover it. You can harm your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in big repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Patterson & Stirling Inc service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Patterson & Stirling Inc team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.